Getting Your Project Started
Once our sales team has received your signed ICE Panel quote, our Project & Logistics Coordinator will send you a deposit invoice to officially book your project. At this point, all project-specific design criteria is required.
It’s important that we receive this information in a timely fashion as our drafting team can’t start panelizing your project without the proper documentation. This includes:
- A Building Permit – Please let us know if you have obtained your building permit, or if you require sealed shop drawings to apply for one.
- IFC Drawings – Please provide us with a set of finalized construction drawings for us to start your preliminary plans.
- Request for Supplier Information – Such as shop drawings for floor layout and roof layout.
- Rough Openings – preferably a window and door schedule from your supplier that distinctly outlines the RO dimensions.
- Any additional information specific to your project – such as sizing and supplier drawings for beams or timbers.
Once we have all the design information and we’ve received your deposit, your project will enter the queue for the next available Drafting Project Manager. They will be your main point of contact going forward and will communicate with you regarding your project’s lead time.